Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jessica to star in mini series Jess2

Jessica to star in mini series Jessut
Jessica to star in mini series Jessfb

Jessica to star in mini series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazza

Gazza

Jessica to star in mini series Empty
PostSubject: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Jessica gets into the act

Move over Delta Goodrem: songstress Jessica Mauboy is set to star in a TV miniseries that will see her become even more of a household name.
Hush cannot reveal more of the project at present as it is being kept tightly under wraps, but the 20-year-old, already hugely successful as a singer, has got herself an acting agent to safeguard this new side of her career.
The TV show follows Mauboy's turn in feature film Bran Nue Dae, released in Australia on January 14, where she plays the female lead role opposite Hollywood heavyweight Geoffrey Rush, and Ernie Dingo and Missy Higgin

The gal who was nominated for seven ARIA Awards this year but controversially only won one, will spend New Year's Eve performing on the Gold Coast at swish Palazzo Versace, alongside British singer Estelle.
Preparing to join her on the Gold Coast is her boyfriend, Themeli Magripilis, who is said to have inspired many of the songs from her debut solo album, Been Waiting.
In the meantime, Mauboy is showing up some of Australia's other entertainers as little more than divas with her own naturally vibrant appeal and humble attitude.

end of article from the Sunday Telegraph
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/lara-bingle-paris-bridal-alert/story-e6frewt9-1225813779360
more details of mini series please [when it comes to hand i hope]
Back to top Go down
http://gary.roche@hotmai.com
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 am

Oh awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:21 am

Yes Jay.J. sounds interesting, don't know whether it will be acting in a mini series like it sounds, as i think Jess has a busy commitments already, could be a lily Allen, Veroncas, or Andre Reau type role, a few lines and sind a song, I guess we will see.

in unrelated news Jess is going to be singing the National anthem @ The Australian Open tennis [Men's Final I presume] and Prince William has been invited to attend, so interesting if he accepts, Jess may get to perform in front of royality.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/print1.asp?id=215656&ct=ga&cd=IJ98RyR5vVo&usg=AFQjCNFGN6Akl-Man7FTDpclLthYlpv6Gw

These are a bit pail this photo was in the paper with the mini series article

Jessica to star in mini series 34xi0dd

Jessica to star in mini series 2qn0dxx
Back to top Go down
In Love With Jess

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 am

Yeah i heard about this a while back but never really mentioned it-it sounds cool!! Jessica to star in mini series Icon_lol Also,the national anthem at the tennis-thats awesome!!but aren't the jersey boys already singing at the mens final so that means Jess will be singing the national anthem at the womans final?this is great news anyway!! Jessica to star in mini series Icon_smile looking forward to Jess in 2010!!and btw gazza those photos in the mini series article are beautiful!!Jess looks stunning!! Jessica to star in mini series Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 am

I think you are right Patrick, the originl article doesn't mention which Final Jess will be singing the anthem at the Jersey Boys on there site mentions they will sing the antem at the mens final

Yes I agree that is a beautiful picture of Jess
the Article
Prince William invited to Australian Open

Sunday, December 27, 2009

SYDNEY: Australian Open organisers have asked Prince William to add a regal feel to next month’s tennis championships with organisers hopeful he will be a VIP guest at the Melbourne grand slam.

Tournament officials last night confirmed Tennis Australia president Geoff Pollard had sent an official invitation to Prince William, urging the second in line to the British throne to be guest of honour at Melbourne Park when he visits Victoria.

The prince has a tight schedule for his three-day Australian tour, including a January 21 visit to areas devastated by the Black Saturday bushfires and a speech at an Australia Day reception hosted by Governor David de Kretser and Premier John Brumby.

But Australian Open chief Steve Wood said organisers were hoping Prince William would be at centre court during his tour of Melbourne.

“We are very hopeful Prince William will come,” Mr Wood said. “We have heard he is a bit of a tennis fan and we think he would absolutely love seeing the world’s best players on Rod Laver Arena at Australian Open 2010.”

Next month’s Open looms as one of the best yet, with a bumper field, fine weather forecast and strong early ticket sales pointing to record crowds.

The strongest line-up of international stars in recent years has signed up to play including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and comeback queen Kim Clijsters.

Jessica Mauboy and the stars of Jersey Boys will sing the national anthem.

Tournament director Craig Tiley is tipping a crowd bigger than the record attendance of 605,000 last year.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:34 am

Here is a clearer pic of it.

Jessica to star in mini series 001tyut
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 am

much better pic thanks Jay.J. cover of Jetstar mag
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 am

yw. It's a nice pic. i used it to create a layout before.

https://2img.net/h/i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/daughter_of_darkness_94/forumskinbigcopy.jpg

wish i could use it for this forum but i need to make the black space thinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica to star in mini series   Jessica to star in mini series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica to star in mini series
Page 1 of 1