Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year Jess2

Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year Jessut
Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year Jessfb

Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gazza

Gazza

Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year   Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 am

PEOPLE with a taste for adventure and a passion to help cancer research can take part in a once-in-a-lifetime trek across the Himalayan foothills this year.

A group of seven volunteers from across the southern suburbs have come together to raise money for the Australian Cancer Research Foundation and spokeswoman Olwen Bradford-Cowling said they were looking for more to join them.

“It’s the third time I’ve done a fundraising adventure like this,” she said.

“This year, instead of joining a group I thought why not get my own group together of friends and work colleagues?”

Mrs Bradford-Cowling said there were seven participants so far but the trip, scheduled for October, could include up to 20.

The volunteers will trek across the foothills of the Indian Himalayas and will visit a Tibetan Children’s Village run by the Dalai Lama’s sister.

A range of fundraising barbecues will be held over the coming months to help get the volunteers overseas.

Team members will be hosting barbecues at this weekend’s Kiss Alive show in Hamilton Hill, the Las Vegas Legends Night in South Lake on February 13, the Jessica Mauboy concert in Hamilton Hill (March 6) and the Coogee Beach Festival (March 21).

To join the adventure, or to offer sponsorship or donations, email Mrs Bradford-Cowling at obcbc@bigpond. net.au or call 0418 903
http://www.inmycommunity.com.au/news-and-views/local-heroes/Himalayas-beckon/7545796/&ct=ga&cad=:s7:f1:v0:d1:i0:lt:e0:p0:t1282809150:&cd=Hyo6UGtZcyQ&usg=AFQjCNGtopoBZU7JsDdSq5FxuYanXIPtmg
Back to top Go down
http://gary.roche@hotmai.com

Jessica's Himalayas gig in the new year
Page 1 of 1