Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jess loves Darwin Jess2

Jess loves Darwin Jessut
Jess loves Darwin Jessfb

Jess loves Darwin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gazza

Gazza

Jess loves Darwin Empty
PostSubject: Jess loves Darwin   Jess loves Darwin I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Jess just loves to get back home to Darwin

January 30th, 2010

LOVES NT: Territorian Jessica Mauboy may be busy living the life of a pop star in Sydney, but she reckons there's no place like home

SHE spends most of her days in the bright city lights of Sydney these days, but Jessica Mauboy reckons there's no place like home.

In an interview with Woman's Day magazine Mauboy said when she gets a break from her hectic schedule, Darwin is the only place she wants to be. "Every time I get a break, Mum says 'Do you want to go on a holiday?' but all I want to do is come home to Darwin, go fishing and wear thongs," she said.

"I grew up in the bush. I have fond memories of going out in the dinghy to go crabbing with my dad."

The Wulagi songbird has also opened up about her love for Darwin soccer star Themeli Magriplis.

"I feel safe, like I don't have to play games - he tells me he loves me and wants to be with me," she told the magazine.

She said the couple's long-distance relationship had been thriving since she bought an apartment in Sydney.

"I'm always so anxious to see him," she said. "I was the only one awake on the plane from Sydney, I was so excited."

Mauboy said when she first saw Magriplis at a Darwin nightclub she instantly fell in love.

"It was love at first sight," she said.

"He just caught my attention straight away. I couldn't stop staring at him. Later I could feel someone staring at me. I turned, and bang, I was connected."

"It's good to be able to have that bit of fame, then come home and I'm still just Jess," she said.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/01/30/119781_ntnews.html&ct=ga&cd=V0HjomwdLAw&usg=AFQjCNH87-CkEjz7KM-btBmQfE9JnqJ7Rg

Lovely Pic
Back to top Go down
http://gary.roche@hotmai.com

Jess loves Darwin
Page 1 of 1