Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jessica Mauboy At The Arias Jess2

Jessica Mauboy At The Arias Jessut
Jessica Mauboy At The Arias Jessfb

Jessica Mauboy At The Arias

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
In Love With Jess

Jessica Mauboy At The Arias Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Jess is nominated for seven arias this year.She will be performing at the event and it is likely to be a medly.The Arias Will be held on the 26th of November and will be broadcasted on channel nine.Hopefully jess can pick up all of the gongs shes nominated for as she deserves it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 am

it'll probably be a medely og up/down and been waiting or let me be me. hope she gets most of her arias.
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 am

Congratulations to Jessica for winning an Aria for "Best selling single for 2009" "Running Back", it is important to have a successful first single when starting a career, and Jess couldn't have achieved that more than having the best selling single for the year, not only that to hav the follow up single "Burn' also in contention is an amazing start to Jess career.

Although we may have hoped for more Aria's this year, Jess achievement to recieve one was great, and to be in the running for "Best selling Album for 2009" with her first Album is also a fantastic achievement, Jess also got 4 industry related nominations, so Jess must hae been n the running for those catagories, so who knows maybe next near Jess will do better than this year with her next Album, which Jess is currently in the progress of writing.

A great performance by Jess on the night with "Burn" and did you knoy the winner of SYTYCD Talia Fowler, and other SYTYCD contestentants were dancers for Jess on the night which all adds to being the great performance that it was

Well done Jess

Last edited by Gazza on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gary.roche@hotmai.com
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 am

Thanks Gazza. We're a little bit slack on Jess info at the moment. It was a little dissapointing that Jess only got 1 aria but then music awards have never been very fair. Jess is still proud of her one aria. And if she's proud then we should be too.

btw- welcome to the forum gazza. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:07 am

Jay.J. wrote:
Thanks Gazza. We're a little bit slack on Jess info at the moment. It was a little dissapointing that Jess only got 1 aria but then music awards have never been very fair. Jess is still proud of her one aria. And if she's proud then we should be too.

Yep thats right, Jess is proud of her Aria and we are proud of Jess achievment, ther are a lot of Artists that have been very good that have never recieved an Aria, so Jess has aleady achieved that

Thanks for welcome
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 am

Gazza wrote:
Jay.J. wrote:

Yep thats right, Jess is proud of her Aria and we are proud of Jess achievment, ther are a lot of Artists that have been very good that have never recieved an Aria, so Jess has aleady achieved that

Thanks for welcome
You're welcome. Hope you like being here.

IF Jess wasn't proud i'd be amazed.
Back to top Go down
Alli_J_Lovie

Alli_J_Lovie

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:23 am

Jess' performance was really good. I think Jess was the oly artist that I liked at the arias. Ladyhawke looked drunk.
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Yes it was a great performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf7z01LhxHY
Thanks to Artin for uploading you tube
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Thanks Gazza. It as a great performance. I watched it on tv.
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:51 am

Me too Jay.J. I recorded it to dvd too, if you are interested you can purchase Jessica's live aria's performance on I Tunes now, i think the audio is $1.69 and the video is $3.69 or something like that
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:08 am

Yeah i'm not going to buy the live song. I like Jess but the backing audio was too loud
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 am

Fair enough, I thought the Vocals were good, I check out the backing, possibly tonight
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 am

The vocals were really good but the backing track bugged me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 am

I watched Jess performance at the Arias, and see what you mean about the backiing track, so probably not worth buying on I Tunes

Here is just a small clip of the beautiful Jess getting ready for the Arias
https://www.facebook.com/video/?id=177159128153
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:02 am

Thanks Gazza. Yeah when i could hear her she was good but the backing track was just so loud. Obviously covering up for their technical mistake with the mics.

You know what's funny Gazza. you and i are the top posters.
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 am

Yes that's right Jay.J. they must have been covering up the problems

That's funny, that we are top posters, you are a long long way ahead of me though
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 am

I'll be long ahead of everyone for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:41 am

I would say so
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 am

haha yeah lol! probably.
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 am

Jess getting her Aria
Jessica Mauboy At The Arias T89q8y
Jessica Mauboy At The Arias 2hhotvd
Jessica Mauboy At The Arias 4ljc43
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:54 am

Stupid school comps won't let me see them. Sad Mad I'll have a look when i get home Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Mauboy At The Arias   Jessica Mauboy At The Arias I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Mauboy At The Arias
Page 1 of 1