Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores Jess2

Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores Jessut
Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores Jessfb

Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alli_J_Lovie

Alli_J_Lovie

Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores Empty
PostSubject: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 am

Well I'm originally from the Uk and just moved to Australia 13 weeks ago so I have an UK itunes account and finnaly Been waiting and the other singles have shown up so I'm really happy. I'll spread the word to my friends over there. They'll love her.

Alli <3
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Alli_J_Lovie wrote:
Well I'm originally from the Uk and just moved to Australia 13 weeks ago so I have an UK itunes account and finnaly Been waiting and the other singles have shown up so I'm really happy. I'll spread the word to my friends over there. They'll love her.

Alli <3

That's great news thanks Alli, lets hope the UK love Jess as much as we do, welcome to Australia. hope you are enjoying Australian life, so have you relocated here or are you on a nice long holiday and heading back later?
Back to top Go down
http://gary.roche@hotmai.com
Alli_J_Lovie

Alli_J_Lovie

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:51 am

Gazza wrote:
Alli_J_Lovie wrote:

Alli <3

That's great news thanks Alli, lets hope the UK love Jess as much as we do, welcome to Australia. hope you are enjoying Australian life, so have you relocated here or are you on a nice long holiday and heading back later?
I'm here on a 4 year visa with my family. If we decide we like it here then we're gonna permentately going to live here.
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:58 am

Great thanks Alli, hope you like it here, still 4 years is a good amount of time to get a feel for Australia, I think its a great place to be, but then again i haven't travelled anywhere else so i don't have a standard of comparison
Back to top Go down
Alli_J_Lovie

Alli_J_Lovie

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 am

Gazza wrote:
Great thanks Alli, hope you like it here, still 4 years is a good amount of time to get a feel for Australia, I think its a great place to be, but then again i haven't travelled anywhere else so i don't have a standard of comparison
I like it here so far. At least it's not freezing here. Though it is hot. Rolling Eyes Thanks heaps Gazza. Wow my first aussie friend!
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Glad you are likeing it here so far, the weather is vastly different, it has been a bit strange of late, some very hot days, then all of a sudden cools down or even rains, summer is just starting so it is going to get a bit hotter, so if outside you may need to wear a hat and cover up yourself a bit for a while so you don't burn, nice to be a first Aussie friend, and I feel sure you will make a lot more friends Alli, we are pretty easy going people, so we make friends quite easily Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 am

You'll get used to the heat. And at the moment the weather is really up and down. it's actually quite nice. This forum is quite nice so have fun. And i hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
Alli_J_Lovie

Alli_J_Lovie

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 am

Yeah It's not that bad Smile I think I will be sticking around Very Happy It is really nice oh and I like the Christmas Theme santa
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 am

Yes it is a nice Chistmas theme santa, Jay J. has done a nice job again, glad you like it here and will be sticking around Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Thank-you you two! Very Happy santa I'm glad you're sticking around here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores   Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess is finally on the UK iTunes stores
Page 1 of 1