Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jess2

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jessut
K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jessfb

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BekahBee!!

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!   K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Does anyone else love or like K-Pop. If you don't know what it is it pretty much is korean music and artists.
I love After School and my favourite member is Bekah (my name says it all lol ^_^)
4minute, SNSD, BoA, and heaps other are amongst it too.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!   K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

I love K-Pop too. It's just so different to all the other stuff you hear now adays. I love After School too and BoA she is a dance queen. KARA are also good though I'm new to them and I'm only in love with Lupin atm.
Back to top Go down
BekahBee!!

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!   K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 pm

BoA is the dance queen. I love KARA they are so good and I love Goo Hara. ANd Beast are sooooooooo hot lol
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!   K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:12 pm

lol I only like one of Beasts songs and that is Breath. 4minute wins over KARA though. I love them and Hyuna is a great dancer and Gayoon has the best voice in the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!   K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum :: General :: Music-
Jump to: