Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jess to shoot single video with Snoop Jess2

Jess to shoot single video with Snoop Jessut
Jess to shoot single video with Snoop Jessfb

Jess to shoot single video with Snoop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gazza

Gazza

Jess to shoot single video with Snoop Empty
PostSubject: Jess to shoot single video with Snoop   Jess to shoot single video with Snoop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 am

Jessica Mauboy teams up with Snoop Dogg From: The Daily Telegraph September 07, GOLDEN girl Jessica Mauboy has teamed up with controversial US rapper Snoop Dogg for her new album.
The former Australian Idol favourite has flown to Los Angeles to shoot a video clip with the rap superstar on Thursday.

It is a huge coup for Mauboy to get the king of bling to collaborate with her on a song for her highly anticipated second album. Mauboy could barely contain her excitement as she took to Twitter yesterday.

"In a few more day gona be filming with the BOSS DOGG:D hehe so nervous," Mauboy tweeted, later adding: "I need to go get a pedicure if snoops gona b touching my feet."

And if his clips are anything to go by, the video could well be on the raunchy side of things - feet touching just the tip of the experience - with world renowned hip hop and RnB music director Hype Williams , of Kanye West's video Golddigga, directing the clip.

A Sony spokeswoman yesterday confirmed Mauboy was in the US to film with Snoop Dogg.

"Jess is in LA to shoot videos. She has been there for over a week. She did a photo shoot last week and will film two videos this week," she said.

It is not the first time Mauboy teamed up with an American rap star.

Rapper Flo Rida collaborated with the Aussie diva on her hit debut single Running Back, which went on to win an ARIA for highest-selling single.

The hard-working star will return to Oz on Saturday where she will perform at the Fashion+Aid fundraising gala at Crown that night.

Sony said more details of Mauboy's follow-up to her debut album Been Waiting, which went double platinum, would be released next week.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/jessica-mauboy-teams-up-with-snoop-dogg/story-e6frewz0-1225914990294&ct=ga&cad=:s7:f1:v0:d1:i0:lt:e0:p0:t1283782200:&cd=iydyu8CtGBY&usg=AFQjCNEUeYigvr1nO1Hi-jTUA-qLImEhKg
Back to top Go down
http://gary.roche@hotmai.com
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jess to shoot single video with Snoop   Jess to shoot single video with Snoop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 am

Here a twist
Jessica Mauboy To Collaborate With Snoop Dogg .07 September 2010

Hip hop legend Snoop Dogg has given Jessica Mauboy's career a massive boost...he's including her on his next smash hit and flying her to Los Angeles for the video!

The Australian Idol runner-up scored a break-out hit with 'Running Back' after teaming up with Flo Rida and now Snoop Dogg wants to do the same.

She'll shoot her part for Snoop Dogg's top secret new promo later this week and the excited young star wants to make sure she looks her best.

In a tweet to fans, she writes, "I need to get a pedicure."

http://www.thehothits.com/news/20126/jessica-mauboy-to-collaborate-with-snoop-dogg&ct=ga&cad=:s7:f1:v0:d1:i0:lt:e0:p0:t1283823236:&cd=Gay4dzB-x1A&usg=AFQjCNF8pNugReP8augU00dK9SQTNSoGZQ

I wonder if the hothits got it wrong or if there are 2 songs/videos 1 Jessica singing featuring Snoop and 1 Snoop featuring Jess or is it just the one Snoop song for his Album and it won't be Jessica's first single although indications were Jess first single was with Snoop mmm don't know any ideas?

Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jess to shoot single video with Snoop   Jess to shoot single video with Snoop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:05 am

Snoop Dogg grovels at Jess Mauboy's feet By Ros Reines From: The Sunday Telegraph September 12, 2010 12:12AM
I never expected to find myself working on the set of Jessica Mauboy's US video shoot for her new single, Get 'Em Girls.
But that's exactly what happened in LA on Wednesday.

I was helping out by scrawling giant lyrics on a whiteboard for none other than rapper Snoop Dogg, who features in the single, due for release on radio on Friday.

Apparently Snoop's eyesight isn't what it once was, and sometimes even he needs to be reminded of his own lyrics. Not that Snoop was there while I was pitching in, but I was a creative part of the official video-making process.

It was mid-afternoon when Snoop's guard of brothers turned up in the kind of pimped-out trailer that would make Sydney's honey wagons look like Matchbox toys.

It took up most of the parking lot at a no-frills studio belonging to fabled director Harold "Hype" Williams, whose video credits include Kanye West, TLC and The Notorious B.I.G.

Snoop arrived much later, but he needed the trailer on stand-by because he doesn't like to hang around on set with everyone else.

Snoop raps on Get 'Em Girls, an ode to shoes by Mauboy, and literally grovels at Mauboy's feet in the clip, playing the role of a designer-shoe salesman.

The two had never met before and Mauboy, who looked like a young and beautiful version of Diana Ross, was beside herself.

"I'm so excited to be meeting him for the first time, and that he will be part of it," she told me.

A runway was set up for Jess to strut down, and the raunchy heels she wears in the clip included everything from hot pink Alexander McQueens to punishingly high Christian Louboutins.

The little girl from Darwin's newest passion is expensive shoes, and she's taking them all home.

As for Snoop, his first reaction to Mauboy was very positive.

"Yeah, Jessica baby, you're wonderful, marvellous, out of sight. You're my one woman. Get 'em girl, I'll go Down Under with you any time," he told the 21-year-old.

Mauboy did look incredible in her sexy outfit - a corset, ripped red tights and thigh-high boots from Romance Was Born. Her stylist, Wyman Chang, selected mostly Australian labels, including Ellery and Dion Lee, but Romance Was Born was the clear favourite.

"They were really professional and sent us everything she wanted to wear," Chang told me. "Everyone loves Jessica."

DJ/producer Shondrae Crawford, aka Bangladesh, who also collaborates with Mauboy on the single, put it best: "She's just a very good person."

Mauboy's new album, also titled Get 'Em Girls, will be released through Sony on November 5.
MAUBOY is heading home this weekend to honour a long-standing commitment to sing at a Melbourne fashion event, but she left behind plenty of Aussies in LA.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/snoop-dogg-grovels-at-jess-mauboys-feet/story-e6frewt9-1225918554417&ct=ga&cad=:s7:f1:v0:d1:i0:lt:e0:p0:t1284219379:&cd=4rp1HMJPhiE&usg=AFQjCNH9WUKWIGU1K8na15tU2E-XRCJojQ
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jess to shoot single video with Snoop   Jess to shoot single video with Snoop I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:07 am

Have a listen to Jess Single http://www.take40.com/news/20237/jessica-mauboy%27s-new-single-with-snoop-dogg---listen-here!-&ct=ga&cad=:s7:f1:v0:d1:i0:lt:e0:p0:t1284691562:&cd=SQWhEnbhrFY&usg=AFQjCNFdhBxwnlraLOzdZdGbrll7tVW7Dw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess to shoot single video with Snoop   Jess to shoot single video with Snoop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess to shoot single video with Snoop
Page 1 of 1