Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Official Jess Twitter Thread Jess2

The Official Jess Twitter Thread Jessut
The Official Jess Twitter Thread Jessfb

The Official Jess Twitter Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

The Official Jess Twitter Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Jess Twitter Thread   The Official Jess Twitter Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Well Jess seems to have taken over her twitter so here are her most recent tweets.

# new video clip for the first single directed by Mr HYPE Williams amazing guy and does some fantastic work:) about 1 hour ago via web

* Retweet

#

craving 4 hot chocolate chip cookies and milk:( about 1 hour ago via web

* Retweet

#

MAN! the album sound freaking awesome:D hav some pretty cool features on there:) about 3 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

saw a hot pair of nude PRADAS the 2day while doin the photo shoot and convinced my self i would by them:) about 3 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

spent 2 thousand on clothes jus in two day:S wasn't 2 bad:D lol! about 3 hours ago via web
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Jess Twitter Thread   The Official Jess Twitter Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

*Update*

# gotta get some sleep training 2moro:D nyty nyt:) 32 minutes ago via web

#

@brandonfCWE eating crab legs nd shrimp ah! yum gimme sum:) oh cool well i cant wait either:) about 8 hours ago via web in reply to brandonfCWE

#

@MarkyMark77oz yeah im over here getting things rolling:) about 8 hours ago via web in reply to MarkyMark77oz

#

@brandonfCWE how bout ur self?? about 8 hours ago via web in reply to brandonfCWE

#

@brandonfCWE real good:) jus ova here in LA filming 2 video 4 the album:) about 8 hours ago via web in reply to brandonfCWE

#

i miss home:( about 8 hours ago via web

#

@mynameistevie yeah should be heaps fun:) about 8 hours ago via web in reply to mynameistevie

#

dame it!!!! im so craving milk:( or jus a piece of toast with Vegemite:( about 9 hours ago via web

#

sunday 4 me and im loving a rest day:D about 9 hours ago via web

#

i need to go get a pedicure if snoops gona b touching my feet:D BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D about 9 hours ago via web

#

in a few more day gona be filming with the BOSS DOGG:D hehe so nervous:S about 9 hours ago via web

#

but my butt cheeks are sore:) lol! about 9 hours ago via web

#

my body is aching my trainer i call Mad Marco took me up to the Runyon Canyon and i thought it was beautiful:) about 9 hours ago via web

#

@KGtheproducer iv been really good jus tryna work out nd get in2 shape thats all:) about 10 hours ago via web in reply to KGtheproducer

#

@cornphilled get em girls i did with bang about 10 hours ago via web in reply to cornphilled

oh im so excited!!!!!! in a few days im gona b working with the incredible video director Mr HYPE Williams:D check him out ppl:)
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: The Official Jess Twitter Thread   The Official Jess Twitter Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 am

jessicamauboy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:
@sunnyfung there are heaps cant wait for you 2 see them:)
7 minutes ago via web in reply to sunnyfung

. @sunnyfung hahah:) sounds about ryt:D how r ya sunny i miss everyone:) i should b bak soon:)
16 minutes ago via web in reply to sunnyfung

. @brandonfCWE yes i do indeed:D
17 minutes ago via web in reply to brandonfCWE

. @ClaudeKelly yes it has:( im well wat about ur self??
18 minutes ago via web in reply to ClaudeKelly

. @chuckharmony yesh i am:) how r ya:) man the song sounds freakin awesome:) im in love with it!
31 minutes ago via web in reply to chuckharmony

wow! i love Snoop dog he is not at all demanding:)
32 minutes ago via web

. sprite coke blue nd red gatorade fruit juices but wasn't specific:S crates of water:S
32 minutes ago via web

. @phildev haha no blue m&ms ere:)
38 minutes ago via web in reply to phildev

10 pieces of fried chicken from Roscoe's chicken and Waffles:D oh im so sneaking in his room:D haha:)
39 minutes ago via web

HOLY SHIIIITTT! jus found out wat THE Snoop Dog wants on his Rider:D hehe:) love it! love him!
43 minutes ago via web

Jess sounds excited
Back to top Go down
http://gary.roche@hotmai.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Jess Twitter Thread   The Official Jess Twitter Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Jess Twitter Thread
Page 1 of 1