Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Introduce yourself to the rest of the forum in this thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BFlyDiva

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey everyone
I see that this part of the forum hasn't been accessed in quite some time, and I hate to bump it, but I usually feel weird if I do not introduce myself in new forums. And I think that you all probably already know each other well, anyway. I've been a fan of Jess for almost a year now. I live in the US, so I never even heard of her until my online friend from Australia sent me some links to her music videos last February. My friend knows that I absolutely LOVE Mariah Carey and Leona Lewis, so she thought Jess would appeal to me as well. And she totally does! So, since then, I have been following and supporting Jessica as best as I can. I simply adore her! I collect her music and pictures of her, and she really is a huge inspiration to me. I have been a lurker on the official forum for some time now, too, but to be honest with you, I never joined because at first I was intimidated by the already-made groups of friends there were, and I was afraid I wouldn't fit in. Then, when all the forum fights started happening, I was a little scared. It was just sad to see people who should be united being just the opposite. So, I have found this forum, which I see is a smaller version of the official one, and I am hoping that since it IS smaller, I can find my place amongst the other hardcore Jessica Mauboy fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 am

Welcome! The reason this forum was created was because of forum fights on the offiial forum. It's great to have a new member. This forum is faairly new so yeah. We're now officially 20 members! lol. You will hopefully makes some new friends and if you have any other friends that like jess point them in our direction. If you have anything to post or want to ask a question then feel free to post. I don't think we really care what you post on here as long as it's not spam or attacking another member.
Once again welcome and i hope you stick around! Oh btw feel free to call me Cate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessisthebest

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

Hey everyone!! This forum seems quiet so hopefully it becomes a little more busy soon. My name is Lizzy and I'm an Aussie. I love music a lot and Jess is awesome. I can't wait to meet some new people!

Lizzy xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BekahBee!!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:28 pm

^_^ lalala Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Luna and I'm hypo and a huge K-Pop fannnnnnnnnn. I love K-Pop and I love Jess and I love lots of things!!!! cheers

BTW:- Nice to meet you Lizzy and Cate!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 pm

OMG!!! You love K-Pop too??? Hello Luna and Lizzy (sorry Lizzy that I was so slow getting back to you). Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BekahBee!!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks ^_^ OMG! You have an After School sigi!! It's so coolllllll I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1