Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Let Me Be Me Jess2

Let Me Be Me Jessut
Let Me Be Me Jessfb

Let Me Be Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirstie Luvs Jess

Kirstie Luvs Jess

Let Me Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Be Me   Let Me Be Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:24 am

OK i posted this on the official forum too... So be warned now if you don't want to know look no further than this...

Ok well, the film clip is being shot in Sydney today, but a NEW director may i add Smile
The single is set for a radio release on MONDAY THE 16th NOVEMBER
And the film clip a week after on MONDAY THE 23rd NOVEMBER
Single still be be officially released on FRIDAY THE 27th NOVEMBER (the day after the ARIA's)

Caio xo
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

Let Me Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be Me   Let Me Be Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 am

Ok cool thanks Kirstie. Hope that they don't mess the dates up. Maybe we should start a calender thred so that we can post all dates of jess events and releases?
Back to top Go down
Kirstie Luvs Jess

Kirstie Luvs Jess

Let Me Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be Me   Let Me Be Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 am

Yess thats a great idea, if yu want i can do it? Razz
And than you can just close this thread or something haha
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

Let Me Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be Me   Let Me Be Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 am

yeah you can do that. I won't close it i'll just find a way that we can just make a calender then keep updating it.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin
Jay.J.

Let Me Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be Me   Let Me Be Me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 am

Well so far everything has gone as planned. Let Me Be Me has hit radios the video has been released (which may i ad it is really good) now lets wait and see about the single release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let Me Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be Me   Let Me Be Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Me Be Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum :: Jessica Mauboy Related :: Jessica Mauboy Related-
Jump to: