Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum
Welcome to the Jessica Mauboy Fan Forum. You can buy Jess' new album Get Em' Girls instores and on iTunes now!
Admin

Forum for Jessica Mauboy fans all over the world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Delta Goodrem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Delta Goodrem   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:45 am

I love Delta and I adore her heaps.

Delta's official chat thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 am

So do I, I got all 3 albums, and 3 of her DVDs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:38 am

What's the third DVD? is that the one that came with innocent eys? if it is then i got it too. i also have most of her singles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 am

1 innocent eyes DVD,
2 Visualize Tour
3 Believe again tour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 am

i also got one with mistaken identity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 am

what on that one? Is that a tour dvd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 am

nope. it has the out of the blue video and behind the scenes of out of the blue, europe 2004, album making and alum track by track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 am

I haven't got that one, i'm going to see if I can still get it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 am

i got it with my mistaken identity album
http://www.bigwentertainment.com.au/product/mistaken_identity_583857_169222.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirstie Luvs Jess

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Delta is a gorgeous girl, just like Miss Mauboy!!

Daniel, the Mistake Identity DVD that Cate is talking about only comes with the Limited Edition of the album. And the limited edition is sold out in stores, i bought the last cope in June for one of my best friends birthdays and it had to be ordered from QLD, however i think you should watch ebay, you will probs find it on there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 am

Yeah my mum got it for my b'day when it first came out. I have the limited edtition of innocent eyes and mistaken identity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 pm

I got all 4 video's too, Innocent Eyes, Visualize tour, Believe Again Tour, and Mistaken identity.

Did you hear Delta had to postpone her Christmas Concert this Sunday @ The Opera House because of an allergic reaction to cold tablets and can't fly back to Australia [Delta can't fly at all untill the reaction clears up] and the concert will now take place on Christmas eve.

Bad luck for Delta but also bad luck for her fans that came to Sydney from interstate just for the concert, as it would be too late to change plans and everything is already booked and paid for, however i am sure if there was any chance Delta could make it she would, so thats bad luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gary.roche@hotmai.com
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 am

Yeah I heard and now people are really angry but it's not deltas fault
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 am

Exactly right it isn't Delta's fault it is just bad luck having an allergic reaction to a cold medication, obviously Delta hasn't had the particular medication before otherwise she would have known she was allegic to it.

I understand that people that are comming from interstate are upset, but unfortunately this has happened and it is unavoidable
Back to top Go down
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh my goodness this story is very rough on poor Delta

'Allergic' Delta lets fans down again
By Ros Reines From: The Sunday Telegraph December 06, 2009 12:00AM

ONCE again controversial Aussie songstress Delta Goodrem has left a trail of disappointed fans in her wake with the news that she has postponed tonight's much trumpeted Opera House Christmas Carols and Hits show until Christmas Eve.

It seems her US doctors banned her after she had an "allergic reaction to medication taken for a cold".

"To my dear friends and fans, I am extremely disappointed to tell you that I have to postpone my Opera House show this Sunday after being instructed to remain away and rest.

Please hold on to your tickets and I promise to share a special night of music on Christmas Eve," she said in a press release rushed out on Friday.

Goodrem is in the States as a special guest, supporting Andrea Bocelli's tour, and she was always going to cut it fine to return for today's Opera House concert (which she once described on radio as "the greatest Christmas present I could ever receive").

Last week, she also disappointed organisers and fans by cancelling her performance during the Pride of Australia Awards dinner at the Westin Hotel so she could tour with Bocelli.

The scenario is eerily similar to what went down when Goodrem was to sing at the Australian GP in Melbourne, earlier this year. She cancelled at the last moment due to illness but was spotted out partying soon afterwards with fianc aac Brian McFadden.

This time, the news of the postponed concert arrived much too late for some fans who had flown from interstate and for locals with other plans for Christmas Eve.

Insiders say some of Goodrem's close family and friends are disappointed she has taken this step when she has been struggling to stay current. Some of her close circle in Australia, were only informed the concert had been postponed when they received the official release. "You think she would have given us a heads up first," said one insider.

Delta's manager Jennifer Fontaine told Hush that Delta was so determined to honour her fans with a concert that she has forgone a trip to Ireland to spend Christmas with McFadden, and that Christmas Eve was the only new date that the Opera House could offer her.

There has been speculation that as well as her allergic reaction to the cold tablets, Goodrem was just too busy with Bocelli to have time to properly prepare for her concert. Perhaps the postponement was heaven sent.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/allergic-delta-lets-fans-down-again/story-e6frewt9-1225807232518
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:07 am

I know how cruel is that. She's sick for goodness sake. Leave her alone.

Haha sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 am

Yes exactly, no need to say sorry, I totally agree, poor Delta
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 am

Yeah and she says that she is very sorry for all those people who flew all the way to sydney. They should just leave her alone but they have people on the official forum and now they're taking things that forum members ahve said and making a deal out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:13 am

Yea agree, oh dear it is not good that they are making a deal out of it on Delta's forum. she is a regested member, moderator of Admin or something, so Delta is likely to read what has been said - not good
Back to top Go down
Jay.J.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 am

yeah i know. fans were just really upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 pm

ouch another bad article for Delta, gee wiz leave heh alone press it is not Delta's fault she had a allergic reaction to medication

Another no-show for Delta Goodrem
Fans let down ... singer Delta Goodrem. Source: The Daily Telegraph
DAYS after letting down fans when she pulled out of a carols performance at the Opera House on Sunday, Delta Goodrem has cancelled another major performance at the last minute leaving event organisers scrambling for a replacement.

Goodrem, 25, was booked to perform alongside fiance Brian McFadden at a lavish black-tie launch for Qatar Airways at the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne tonight.

She pulled out on Friday night citing medical reasons. She told organisers of the Sydney carols concert that she was unfit to travel after suffering an "allergic reaction to medication taken for a cold" and should remain in the US to rest and not return to Australia yet.

Organisers have frantically scrambled to secure a high-profile replacement for tonight's show and were able to book Tina Arena.

She has been flown in from Paris to fill Goodrem's shoes and was expected to arrive yesterday.

"Late Friday night, as soon as we knew about it, we went about making alternative arrangements," Qatar Airways spokesman Evan Petrelis said.

It is believed Goodrem, who has been touring the US with Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli, was hired after organisers failed to lure Natalie Imbruglia as the night's key performer.

Goodrem's no-show comes after she disappointed fans at the weekend when she cancelled her Christmas Carols & Hits show that was to be held at the Opera House.

The concert has been rescheduled for Christmas Eve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta Goodrem   

Back to top Go down

Delta Goodrem
Page 1 of 1